Organic fertilizer screening machine
is commonly used in the production of compound fertilizer. It is mainly used for the separation of finished products and counter materials. It can also realize the classification of finished products, make the finished products evenly classified, and adopt the combined screen mesh for easy maintenance and replacement. The machine is simple in structure. Easy to operate and stable operation.
According to the working principle, the sieving machine is divided into vibrating sieving machine
and drum sieving machine
. It is widely used in dry sorting of crop materials in coal preparation, mineral processing, building materials, hydropower, light industry, construction, garbage sorting, etc., with large production capacity and screening efficiency.
This paper mainly explains the vibrating screening machine. The machine adopts the vibrator which directly drives the amplitude adjustable eccentric block structure, which has the characteristics of simple structure, convenient maintenance and long service life.
1. Generally, when the vibrating screen machine is shipped from the factory, the exciter is filled with lubricating oil and has anti-corrosion performance, which is valid for three months. After the storage period is more than three months, it will run for 20 minutes, and it can continue to be preserved for three months. It must be replaced with clean lubricating oil.
2. Always keep the ventilator of the exciter open (the oil leaks due to blockage). If there is still oil leakage after unblocking, the oil seal should be replaced.
3. The normal operation of the bearing should not exceed 75 °C. The new exciter may have a slightly higher temperature because of a running-in process, but after 8 hours of operation, the temperature should be stabilized. If the temperature continues to be too high, the level of the oil, oil level and oil cleanliness should be checked.
4. Ensure that the labyrinth tank is filled with grease. If it is working under a large amount of dust, it should be filled with grease more frequently.
5. When replacing the V-belt, the motor anchor bolt should be completely loosened, and the V-belt should be conveniently placed in the pulley groove. The V-belt should not be used with sticks or other objects. The tension of the V-belt must be suitable. The belt must be aligned after the first adjustment of the tension, work for 48h, and then adjust again.
6. The bolts connected to the shaker and the screen boxes are high-strength bolts. It is not allowed to replace them with ordinary bolts. The tightening condition must be checked regularly, at least once a month. If any one of the bolts is loose, it will cause other bolts to be cut and cause damage to the screen.
7. Where the ring groove rivets are used, it is allowed to be replaced by high-strength bolts. All contact surfaces or holes should be free of iron filings, ash, oil, rust and burrs.
8. The high-strength bolts, nuts and washers used must meet the requirements of "Technical Conditions for High-strength Large Hex Bolts, Large Hex Nuts and Washers for Steel Structures".