One ton of cow manure organic fertilizer processing process
1. The ratio of raw materials per ton is 1000kg cow dung+ 200kg bacterial residue + 100g RW bacterial agent. (the above cow manure and duck manure can be replaced by other livestock manure)
2. According to the above raw material ratio, the strip pile is made according to the needs. The length of the strip pile is unlimited, the width is 2m, and the height is 1m. In the stacking process, the materials should be stacked evenly layer by layer.
3. Add bacteria agent to enlarge the volume of bacteria residue in the ratio of 1:5, mix evenly, and then sprinkle on the surface of the pile according to the number of the pile.
4. Stir and ferment. Stir the pile evenly with a blender. After the temperature rises to above 60 ℃ ion the organic fertilizer production line
, turn the pile every 4-5 days. After fermentation above 60 ℃ for 15 days, put the pile away.
5. Screening processing, fermentation according to the above steps, after screening and deep processing, it becomes pure organic fertilizer.
6. Granulating, granulating the fermented pure organic fertilizer. According to different raw materials, choose granulator, disc granulator, extrusion granulator, extrusion throwing machine, etc.
7. The moisture content of the newly made granules after drying, cooling and packaging is relatively large, so it is necessary to dry the moisture to below 20% of the organic fertilizer standard, and then the dried granular organic fertilizer is directly packaged after cooling by the cooler.