Organic fertilizer fermentation technology is an important part of fermenting organic fertilizer. The purchase of organic fertilizer starter is also the most concerned issue. Why can the organic fertilizer be used to achieve the desired effect, but the production of organic fertilizer is not enough? The following describes the organic fertilizer fermentation technology and process.
The organic fertilizer fermentation technology mainly includes three aspects, and the organic fertilizer fermentation process includes two aspects:
Organic fertilizer fermentation technology:
1. Pretreatment of raw materials: including sorting, crushing, moisture content and carbon-nitrogen ratio adjustment;
2, raw material fermentation: the cycle generally takes 15-20 days.
1) The first stage: refers to the microbial metabolic process in the two stages of medium temperature and high temperature in aerobic fermentation. It refers to the whole process from the initial stage of fermentation, after the middle temperature, high temperature and then the temperature begins to decline, generally takes 10-12 days.
2) The first stage: the material is fermented in the first stage and a part of the organic matter which is easily decomposed and a lot of difficult to decompose exists, and it is necessary to continue fermentation to make it ripe. At this time, the temperature continues to drop, and when the temperature is stable at about 35-40 ° C, it will reach maturity, generally 5-10 days.
3. Post-treatment: Post-treatment includes removal of impurities and necessary crushing treatment.
Organic fertilizer fermentation process:
1, stacking technology
The ground is tamped before the pile, and the fermented materials such as feces, peat, and quick-burning agent are mixed and mixed in proportion.
2. Stirring and stacking pile type fermentation process
The materials are stacked in a pile shape and can be arranged in a plurality of parallel strips. The cross-sectional shape of the strips is usually triangular or trapezoidal, and the height is 1.5-2.0 m and the width is 4-6 m. The moisture content of the mixed stock after mixing is 55-65%.
The organic fertilizer production process
is as follows:
Raw materials fermentation - pretreatment - mixing
- fermentation - re-modulation - granulation
– leave factory. In the pretreatment, it is sometimes necessary to subject the raw material to a crushing treatment to adjust the particle size of the raw material, and a suitable particle size range is 12 to 60 mm. The crushing and sieving can increase the surface area of the raw material, facilitate the proliferation of microorganisms, and increase the fermentation speed. After 4-7 days of stacking, you can use the compost turning machine
to turn over the pile once, and after 1 month, you can stop turning over and let it naturally decompose.