The semi-wet material pulverizer
is a new type of high-efficiency single-rotor reversible crusher, which has strong adaptability to the moisture content of the material, especially for the fermented refuse after fermentation or other materials with water content≤30%. The milling particle size can reach 20~30 mesh, which can meet the feed particle size requirements of general fertilizer granulation equipment,
and the particle size surface is smooth, which is an ideal equipment for organic fertilizer production
Application of semi-wet material pulverizer:
Semi-wet material pulverizer is widely used in bio-organic fermentation composting, municipal solid waste composting, grinding of sludge brick glass gravel, grass mud carbon, rural straw garbage, industrial organic waste, dregs, mushroom slag, winery, sugar factory, crushing of raw materials in chemical plants, it’s special equipment for pulverizing bio-fermentation and high-humidity materials such as livestock and poultry manure. The equipment allows the moisture content of the biologically fermented organic fertilizer material to reach 25-55%, and the pulverization particle size reaches the granulation requirement. The machine solves the problem of high water content organic material pulverization, and the best pulverization effect on the organic material after fermentation.
Principle of semi-wet material pulverizer:
Semi-wet material pulverizer is professional pulverizing equipment
for professional pulverizing high humidity and multi-fiber materials. The semi-wet material pulverizer uses a high-speed rotating blade to pulverize the fiber with good particle size, high efficiency and high energy.
1. The semi-wet material pulverizer adopts the two-stage rotor to pulverize the upper and lower stages, and the material passes through the upper-stage rotor pulverizer to form fine particles.Then, it is conveyed to the lower rotor to continue to pulverize into a fine powder to achieve the best effect of the powder material and the hammer powder, and finally the discharge port is directly discharged.
2. The semi-wet material pulverizer does not have a sieve mesh bottom, and more than 100 kinds of materials can be crushed and never blocked. Even materials that have just been taken from the water can be crushed, and will not be clogged by the wet material, causing the motor to burn out and affecting production.
3. The semi-wet material pulverizer adopts high-alloy wear-resistant hammer head.The hammer piece is made of forged, which is particularly strong and wear-resistant. It is stronger and more wear-resistant than the ordinary hammer head, which increases the service life of the hammer.
4. The semi-wet material pulverizer adopts the two-way lashing technology. If the hammer is worn, it does not need to be repaired, and the position of the moving hammer can be used continuously. The material size of the material can be controlled by adjusting the gap between the hammer and the liner.
5. The semi-wet material pulverizer adopts high-tech technology and can be easily operated by only one person, which is not only safe and reliable, but also easy to maintain.