The process of NPK fertilizer production line
is as follows: raw material batching → mixing → crushing and caking → granulation → particle drying → particle cooling → particle screening → finished product particle coating → finished product quantitative packaging.
Process of npk fertilizer production line
1. Raw material ingredients: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, superphosphate), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials are prepared according to a certain proportion (according to the market demand and soil test results in different regions).
2. Raw material mixing: mix the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer efficiency content of fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: the evenly stirred raw materials are sent to the rotary drum fertilizer granulator machine
4. Particle drying: the granulator made particles into the dryer, drying the moisture contained in the particles, increasing the strength of the particles, easy to save.
5. Grain cooling: the temperature of the dried fertilizer particles is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is easy to pack, store and transport.
6. Particle classification: the cooled particles are graded. The unqualified particles are crushed and re granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Finished film: the qualified products are coated to increase the brightness and roundness of particles.
8. Packaging of finished products: bag the coated particles, that is, finished products, and keep them in a ventilated place.
Characteristics of npk fertilizer production line of drum granulation
1. Technological innovation, structural improvement, reasonable process layout, advanced technology and low production cost.
2. Rotary drum fertilizer granulator machine is characterized by high wear resistance, convenient maintenance, high ball forming strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, low energy consumption, long service life, convenient operation and maintenance, etc.
3. High balling rate, high drying efficiency, balling rate up to 90%, with a small amount of returned material, the particle size of returned material is small, it can be re granulated; steam heating is introduced to improve the material temperature.
4. Reasonable layout, leading technology, small power, no three waste discharge, stable operation, convenient maintenance.