The construction scale of the equipment configuration of organic fertilizer production line is generally 10-100 thousand tons per year. The local resources, market capacity and market coverage should be considered comprehensively. The organic fertilizer production plant cost
ranges from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands. The organic fertilizer equipment manufacturer will design the production line scheme according to the actual situation of customers, such as investigating the characteristics of customer raw materials, local soil conditions, planting structure, factory site conditions, automation demand, etc.
The low configuration of organic fertilizer production line
only needs fermentation equipment, grinder, mixer, granulator, screening machine and packaging machine. This belongs to the basic configuration, according to the actual needs and requirements of customers to add equipment. Complete set of equipment: fermentation equipment, grinder, mixer, granulator, dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, belt conveyor and other equipment.
Chicken manure organic fertilizer production process equipment flow
1. The first is to ferment and decompose raw materials such as livestock manure. The entire fermentation process can destroy the harmful bacteria population inside. Killing the bacteria is also a vital step in the entire organic fertilizer production line.
2. Secondly, organic fertilizer crushing equipment and semi-wet material crusher are used to decompose raw materials.
3. Matching raw materials is one of the most important processes in the production of organic fertilizer. Its main purpose is to add appropriate auxiliary materials according to a certain ratio to improve the quality of fertilizer.
4. After the preparation is uniformly mixed and stirred, it is sent to the fertilizer granulator for granulation, which is also an important aspect of the entire organic fertilizer production process
5. After the raw material undergoes the drying step to obtain high-temperature energy, the next step requires low-temperature cooling. Since water cannot be used for cooling, a cooler is required to separate the contact between the material and water.
6. Screening is to screen out unqualified granular fertilizers. The screening equipment here has the advantages of simple and easy operation.
7. Coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Finished product packaging: Pack the coated particles, that is, the finished product, in a ventilated place.