Pig manure powder organic fertilizer production process
Generally, 45% water content is required for fermentation, that is, when the hand is squeezed into a ball, water can be seen between fingers, but no water is dropped, and the solution is released. Then add the prepared pig manure mixture into the mixer for mixing, stirring must be spoon, to thoroughly, do not leave raw block. The raw materials are put into the fermentation trough to add the fermentation bacteria, and the materials are turned by the compost turning machine every 2 days (the length, width and height of the fermentation tank can be determined according to the actual site). The main purpose of using the bacteria here is to quickly raise the temperature, speed up, deodorize and kill harmful bacteria. The compost was heated in 2 days, odorless in 4 days, loose in 7 days, fragrant in 9 days and fertilizer in 10 days. The semi wet material crusher is used for crushing, and then the impurities are screened out by the screening machine, and the powdered organic fertilizer is ready.
Process flow of pig manure organic fertilizer production line
- 1. First of all, animal manure and other raw materials should be fermented at high temperature.
- 2. The qualified raw materials of rotten pig manure are sent into the belt bin scale by loader.
- 3. It is transported to the pulverizer for crushing.
- 4. It is transported to the rolling screen to separate the raw materials.
- 5. It is transported to the closed mixer and mixed with supplementary ammonia, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter and other raw materials.
- 6. It is transported to the powder automatic scale for weighing, packaging and warehousing.