The technological process of npk compound fertilizer production line
can be divided into: raw material batching, raw material mixing, raw material granulation, particle drying, particle cooling, particle classification, finished product coating, and finished product packaging.
Equipment flow and process cost of npk compound fertilizer production line
1. Raw material ingredients: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, ordinary calcium), potassium chloride (potassium) and other raw materials are equipped in a certain proportion (according to market demand) And the results of soil testing in various places).
2. Mixing of raw materials: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles.
3, raw material granulation: send the uniformly stirred raw materials into the granulator for granulation (rotary drum granulation can be used, or extrusion granulation can be used).
4. Granule drying: The granules made by the granulator are sent to the dryer, and the moisture contained in the granules is dried to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
5. Granule cooling: The temperature of dried fertilizer granules is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient to store in bags and transport.
6. Particle classification: the cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Finished film: Coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Finished product packaging: Pack the film particles, that is, the finished product, in a ventilated place for storage.
The simpleprocess cost of npk compound fertilizer production line is about 100000 yuan / set, and the equipment investment of complete granular fertilizer production line
is about 200000 yuan / set. Detailed configuration and equipment of fertilizer production plant cost can be adjusted according to your actual livestock and poultry.