Menu
Blog

How much does the investment and production of the organic fertilizer production line cost?

2020/11/27
Our company has many years of experience in the production of organic fertilizer production line equipment. In addition, the organic fertilizer production line we have carefully designed and manufactured is based on its high production efficiency, large production capacity, stable operation, large crushing ratio, and uniform particle size and shape. Excellent, less abrasion, low energy consumption and other advantages, it is deeply loved by many organic fertilizer equipment manufacturers.

The products produced by the organic fertilizer production line are made of fresh chicken and pig manure, which do not contain any chemical components. However, the digestion capacity of chickens and pigs is poor, which can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the feces, so that the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.

How much does the investment and production of the organic fertilizer production line cost?
 
Organic fertilizer production line includes fermentation equipment, granulation equipment, crushing equipment, mixing equipment, screening equipment, cooling equipment, drying equipment, coating equipment, automatic packaging equipment and other process flow.

Organic fertilizer project has the advantages of short construction period, high return on investment, low risk and short payback period. Generally, the investment is recovered in one year and the profit is generated in the same year.

The construction scale is generally 5000-100000 tons per year. The organic fertilizer production plant cost ranges from 300000 to 1 million. Local resources, market capacity and market coverage radius should be considered comprehensively. Generally, the investment scale and product scheme design of small-scale new plant should be formulated according to the following conditions: characteristics of raw material resources, local soil conditions, local planting structure and main crop varieties, factory site conditions, production automation degree, etc.
Products
Tel
contact
inquiry