Fermentation procedure of cow manure bio organic fertilizer production
1. Pretreatment of raw materials: including separation, crushing, moisture content and carbon nitrogen ratio adjustment.
2. Raw material fermentation: the cycle generally takes 15-20 days.
1) The first stage: refers to the aerobic fermentation in the middle temperature and high temperature two stages of microbial metabolism. It refers to the whole process from the initial stage of fermentation, through medium temperature and high temperature, and then to the temperature began to decline, which generally takes 10-12 days.
2) The second stage: after the first stage of fermentation, there are still a part of the material that is easy to decompose and a large number of difficult to decompose organic matter, so it needs to continue fermentation to make it mature. At this time, the temperature continues to drop, when the temperature is stable at about 35-40 ℃, it reaches maturity, generally takes 5-10 days.
3. Post treatment: the post-treatment includes the removal of impurities and the necessary crushing treatment.
Process flow of bio organic fertilizer production
1. Stacking technology
The ground was tamped before stacking, and then feces, peat, lebefeng second rot agent and other fermentation raw materials were mixed and piled in proportion.
2. Fermentation technology of stirring and turning pile
Materials are stacked in stacks, which can be arranged into parallel stacks. The cross-section shape of the stacks is usually triangular or trapezoidal, with a height of 1.5-2.0m and a width of 4-6m. The moisture content of the mixture is 55-65%.
The fermentation process of cow manure is as follows:
Fermentation raw materials -- pretreatment -- mixing -- fermentation -- reconstitution -- granulation (fertilizer granulator machine
) -- packaging -- delivery
In the pretreatment process, it is necessary to crush the raw materials and adjust the particle size of the raw materials. The suitable particle size range is 12-60mm. Crushing and screening can increase the surface area of raw materials, facilitate microbial reproduction and improve the fermentation speed.