Pig manure organic fertilizer production line
is a complicated project. The design of pig manure organic fertilizer production line is based on two production principles, one is organic fertilizer fermentation principle, the other is organic fertilizer granulation principle. Organic fertilizer production line can be classified into powder organic fertilizer production line and granular organic fertilizer production line. The granular production line generally includes most of the equipment of powdery organic fertilizer production line. In other words, in order to produce granular organic fertilizer, we must first ferment and then produce it into powder organic fertilizer.
Technological process of pig manure organic fertilizer production line
Pig manure organic fertilizer production line is a series of production equipment for producing organic fertilizer with pig manure as raw material, through fermentation and processing of high-tech equipment. It needs fermentation and throwing machine, grinder, drum screening machine, mixer, fertilizer granulator machine
, rotary dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other fertilizer equipment.
- 1. The raw materials of pig manure were directly put into the fermentation area. After one fermentation and secondary aging, the odor of livestock manure was eliminated. In this stage, the fermentation bacteria can be added to decompose the crude fiber, so that the particle size requirements after crushing can meet the requirements of fertilizer granulator production.
- 2. Smash the fermentation materials that have completed the secondary aging and stacking process and enter the mixing mixer. Before mixing, according to the formula, add N, P, K and other trace elements into the mixing mixer to start mixing.
- 3. The mixed materials are transported to the fertilizer granulator machine, and the granulated materials are sent to the cooler after drying. The materials are sieved at room temperature. The grains that do not meet the requirements are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the granulation system to continue granulation.
- 4. The particles that meet the requirements are put into the coating machine and are packaged after coating.
- 5. Automatic packaging of final products.