Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry specializes in the production of npk compound fertilizer production line
equipment. The senior experts of the company can adjust the design and production plan according to the different actual needs of users, and are responsible for installation and commissioning. The following mainly introduces the npk fertilizer production machine and the production equipment in the npk compound fertilizer production line. If you want to know more about the price of npk fertilizer production machine and the structure of npk compound fertilizer production line, please contact Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry, we will tailor the plan for you.
The equipment process of npk compound fertilizer production line includes raw material batching machine, fertilizer mixer machine, fertilizer crusher, fertilizer granulator, particle dryer, particle cooler, coating machine for finished product, and quantitative packaging machine for finished product. The npk fertilizer production line can produce compound fertilizers of various concentrations and types (including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, biological fertilizer, magnetic fertilizer, etc.). In particular, the granulation of thinner and ammonium bicarbonate series compound fertilizers fills the domestic gap.
Process flow of npk compound fertilizer production line
1. Ingredients of raw materials: Generally, urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, ordinary calcium), potassium chloride and other raw materials are equipped in a certain proportion (mainly Determined according to local market demand and local soil test results);
2. Mixing and mixing: Mix the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles, and use a horizontal mixer or a disc mixer for mixing;
3. Agglomeration and pulverization: pulverize large agglomerates of materials that are evenly mixed and stirred to facilitate subsequent granulation processing, mainly using chain mills, etc.;
4. Material granulation: send the evenly stirred and crushed material to the granulator through a belt conveyor for granulation (rotary drum granulator can be used, or double-roller extrusion granulator or disc granulator can be used. Granulator, etc.), this step is an indispensable and important link in the production process of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer;
5. First-level screening: preliminary screening of semi-finished products, and unqualified particles are returned to the mixing and stirring link for further processing, generally using a drum screening machine;
6. Granule drying: The granules made by the granulator and passed through the first-level screening are sent to the dryer, and the moisture contained in the granules is dried to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage. Generally, a tumble dryer is used. ；
7. Granule cooling: The temperature of dried fertilizer granules is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging and storing, and transportation, and cooling by a cooler;
8. Secondary classification of particles: the cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out, which can be sieved by a secondary drum sieving machine;
9. Finished particle coating: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles and make the appearance more beautiful. Generally, the coating machine is used for coating;
10. Quantitative packaging of finished pellets: The wrapped pellets are the finished pellets that are sent to the silo through a belt conveyor for temporary storage, and then connected to electronic quantitative packaging, sewing machines and other automatic quantitative packaging and sealing bags, and stored in a ventilated place to achieve full automation .