Menu
Blog

Cost of an organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 70,000 tons

2020/12/23
The organic fertilizer production plant cost is hundreds of thousands to millions. The 70000 tons organic fertilizer production plant cost will be affected by high configuration, low specification, different equipment required and other factors.

Organic fertilizer production line produces organic fertilizer with pig and chicken manure as raw materials, without any chemical components. Chicken and pig have poor digestion capacity and can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in feed are discharged with feces, so that the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.
Cost of an organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 70,000 tons
Introduction of equipment for 70 kt / a organic fertilizer production line
1. Fermentation compost windrow turner: it can ferment and turn the materials in the fermentation process.
2. Crusher: crushing high humidity materials and other raw materials in the organic fertilizer production process.
3. Mixer: to mix a variety of raw materials.
4. Granulator: Granulation of mixed materials; easy to separate and package.
5. Dryer: drying granular materials with certain humidity.
6. Cooler: it can quickly cool the dried materials and increase the production efficiency.
7. Screening machine: screen and grade the finished fertilizer.
8. Coating machine: the particles are coated outside to prevent the caking of fertilizer.
9. Automatic weighing and packaging machine: quantitative bagging and packaging of finished products.

It is recommended that you call the organic fertilizer equipment manufacturer directly for consultation.
Products
Tel
contact
inquiry