The npk compound fertilizer production line
of rotary drum granulator includes raw material batching machine, fertilizer mixer machine, crusher, rotary drum granulator, particle dryer, particle cooler, coating machine for finished product, and quantitative packaging machine for finished product.
The use of drum granulation in npk compound fertilizer production line has the following advantages:
1. Steam is introduced into the material layer in the rotary drum granulator to increase the temperature of the granulated material, dissolve the salt of the granulated material, and achieve a high liquid content under low moisture content to meet the requirements of material granulation The amount of liquid phase, while reducing the amount of evaporated water in the drying process.
2. Ammonia can be passed to the material layer in the rotary drum granulator according to the needs to make the material react.
3. The inner wall of the drum granulator is lined with a number of soft rubber plates or polypropylene plates, and there are vent holes on the corresponding position on the cylinder. When the lining moves from the bottom to the top at the same time with the cylinder, the lining sags due to its own weight. , So that the material adhering to the inner lining falls due to gravity, achieving the effect of automatically cleaning up the material.
4. During the operation of the npk compound fertilizer production line, the operator can observe the material balling at any time, and take corresponding measures in time as needed to ensure the normal operation of the system.
5. The rotary drum granulator
has a wide range of adaptability to raw materials: low solubility (normal calcium, calcium chloride, ammonium sulfate, potassium sulfate, potassium chloride, etc.) and high solubility (urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, etc.) and other raw materials It can be used with any table according to the requirements, and it can also be used with some organic matter and medium and trace elements
6. Product Variety: It can produce various series of products such as inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, organic (inorganic) compound fertilizer and so on with nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium nutrients ranging from 20 to 48%.