The investment in a small-scale organic fertilizer production line is between 200,000 and 600,000 yuan. The main equipment of the small-scale organic fertilizer equipment production line includes fermentation turning and polishing machine, grinder, granulator, screening machine, automatic weighing and packaging machine, etc. This series of small organic fertilizer production lines are not only cost-effective, but also the equipment has high efficiency, good energy saving, and easy operation by workers.
What equipment does the small organic fertilizer production line
1. Fermentation turning and throwing machine: Fermentation turning (turning and throwing) the materials in the fermentation process;
2. Crusher: crushing and pulverizing high-humidity materials and other raw materials in the production process;
3. Granulator: granulate the mixed materials; it is convenient for sorting and packaging;
4. Organic fertilizer screening machine: screening and grading the finished fertilizer;
5. Automatic weighing and packaging machine: quantitatively bagging and packaging the finished products.
How much does it cost to invest in a small organic fertilizer production line?
The main purpose of the small-scale organic fertilizer production line is: for livestock and poultry manure organic fertilizer processing and production line projects. The small organic fertilizer production line is characterized by low overall investment price, low cost, and low technical requirements. It is suitable for large-scale planting and breeding enterprises and small fertilizer plants.
The organic fertilizer production machine
has a significant effect on reducing pollution and reducing pollution from livestock manure. The processed organic fertilizer is widely used in the fruit, vegetable, tea, and grain industry. Due to the large-scale development of livestock and poultry breeding in recent years, a large amount of manure and sewage are concentrated.
These organic fertilizer equipment not only promote the harmless treatment and resource utilization of livestock and poultry manure, but also the formation of a commercial production chain to achieve the goals of industrialization, marketization and large-scale production, thereby effectively promoting green ecological agriculture and circular economy development of.